STATEMENT ON ACCESSIBILITY
The Provincial Specialist Hospital in Tychy – MEGREZ undertakes to ensure the availability of its website in accordance with the provisions of the Act of 4 April 2019 on digital accessibility of websites and mobile applications of public entities.
The declaration of accessibility applies to the website https://www.szpitalmegrez.pl/, which you are currently visiting to view information about our entity.
Digital Availability Status (Digital Availability)
The Provincial Specialist Hospital in Tychy – MEGREZ undertakes to ensure the digital accessibility of the website https://www.szpitalmegrez.pl in accordance with the provisions described in the Act of 4 April 2019 on the digital accessibility of websites and mobile applications of public entities (Journal of Laws 2019 item 848). We undertake to ensure the availability of our subject and subject pages of the Public Information Bulletin in accordance with this Act.
Date of website publication: 2023.05.10 Date of last major update: 2023.05.10
On this website, you can use standard keyboard shortcuts and it is possible to increase the case of letters on the page (CTRL+ / CTRL-), in addition, a site map is present.
The website is compliant with the Act of April 4, 2019 on digital accessibility of websites and mobile applications of public entities.
Preparation of accessibility declaration
Date of drawing up the declaration: 2023.04.17
The declaration was prepared on the basis of a self-assessment carried out by a public entity.
- The building of the Provincial Specialist Hospital in Tychy – MEGREZ is located at ul. Edukacja 102, 43-100 Tychy
- The main entrance and the entrance from the admission room are equipped with balustrades adapted to the applicable regulations
- The entrance door to the hospital – automatic, double-leaf, allows convenient and trouble-free access for people in wheelchairs
- You can enter the Hospital with an assistance dog and a guide dog
- On all floors of the Hospital’s buildings there are toilets adapted to the needs of the disabled
- There are no inductive loops in buildings
- There are no Braille or high-contrast or large-print markings in the buildings for the blind and visually impaired
Feedback and contact details
Are there issues with this website due to non-compliance with digital accessibility requirements?
Report it to the secretariat, by e-mail – firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone – no. +48 32 32 55 314.
In the application, please provide:
- your name,
- your contact details (e.g. phone number, e-mail),
- the exact address of the website where the item or content is unavailable,
- a description of what the problem is and how it would be most convenient for you to solve it.
Accessibility requests and complaints
We will respond to your application as soon as possible, no later than within 7 days of receiving it.
If this deadline is too short for us, we will inform you about it. In this notice, we will provide a new deadline by which we will correct the errors reported by you or prepare the information in an alternative way. This new term will not be longer than 2 months.
If we are unable to ensure the digital accessibility of the website or content in your submission, we will offer you alternative access to it.
If our actions are not satisfactory for you, you can submit a complaint No. phone: +48 32 32 55 314 or by e-mail email@example.com. If you still have comments about our activities related to digital accessibility, you can report them to Ombudsman.