When you are admitted to the hospital, Megrez companies will be necessary
Patients admitted to the ward should bring with them:
Patients for planned hospitalizations are admitted during the following hours:
The clothing deposit for admitted patients is open from 9.00-11.30 and 13.00-14.00. The clothing of patients admitted to the ward at other times is stored in the emergency room deposit, and the next day we transport it to the appropriate deposit. The Company is not responsible for valuables retained by the patient, not transferred to the Hospital Depository.
Meals are eaten in patients’ rooms. Nurses help patients who cannot eat on their own. Relatives of the patient can also help with feeding. Patients staying in hospital wards receive 3-5 meals out of 20 diets in the following hours:
Due to the current epidemic situation, the following visiting rules apply
EPIDEMIOLOGICAL SAFETY RULES WHEN VISITING PATIENTS IN THE HOSPITAL
- Visiting a patient is limited to 1 adult per patient.
- It is recommended that the patient be visited by a person who has undergone a full course of vaccination against COVID - 19 or is a convalescent with a documented illness.
- The visitor should be healthy. It must not show symptoms of infection, i.e. runny nose, cough, fever, sore throat, headache, nausea, vomiting, diarrhea.
- In the case of multi-person rooms, it is possible to have one visitor in the room at the same time.
- Articles and personal belongings provided to the patient should be limited to the minimum necessary.
- It is advisable that the same person visits the patient on subsequent visits.
- Patient visits to hospital wards can take place every day
- weekdays from 14.00 to 17.00
- Saturdays, Sundays and holidays from 10.00 am to 6.00 pm.
Department of Anaesthesiology and Intensive Care 7 days a week from 14.00 – 16.00
- The visitor is obliged to:
- wearing a properly worn mask (covering the mouth and nose),
- keeping a distance of 1.5 m,
- hand disinfection after entering the hospital and the ward, as well as after visiting.
- The visitor is obliged to follow the staff's recommendations regarding visiting times. In exceptional situations, due to the patient's condition, visits outside the agreed hours will be possible after consultation with the head of the relevant ward.
- The duration of visits cannot exceed 15 minutes.
- It is recommended not to use elevators, if possible.
- During visits, it is forbidden for visitors to move to the ward kitchens, treatment rooms and other patient rooms.
The hospital is adapted to the needs of the disabled. There are elevators in the hospital, and communication routes between the wards allow you to move around the hospital without obstacles.
Our hospital is wheelchair accessible:
- at 7.00 - 15.00 through the driveway next to the entrance to the Specialist Clinic No. 1 in Tychy,
- through the pavilion where the Polish-American Heart Clinics are located. Access by car is possible to the car park right next to the door via the road leading to our Specialist Clinics and Christmas Night Care. From there, a passage connecting the pavilion with the hospital leads to the main building, to the elevators, which can take you to all floors where the hospital wards are located. Elevators are also located in a detached building belonging to WSS Megrez, where the following departments are located: Geriatric and Observational-Infectious Diseases.
- through the Admissions Office: it is possible to transport patients in private cars via the ambulance driveway. The parking time of the car before entering the IP should be reduced to the necessary minimum.
It is also possible to use a wheelchair, which you will find in the Admission Room.
The patient and/or his relatives are usually informed about discharge home the day before or on the day of discharge.
A patient discharged from the ward receives an information card with a discharge from the hospital and a prescription.